To secure your early registration discount, reserve your exhibit space by November 30, 2023. Exhibit space and sponsorships are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
April 4-6, 2024
Town & Country Resort San Diego | 500 Hotel Circle North, San Diego, California 92108
AAP has reserved a block of rooms at the Town and Country Resort. Exhibitors are encouraged to use the Book Hotel link provided on the registration confirmation page to secure lodging, or you may also contact the resort at 1-800-772-8527. If contacting the resort directly, make sure to let them know your reservation is for the AAP Conference. All cancellations or modifications must be made through the booking link or by contacting the Town and Country Resort. All lodging reservations must be secured by March 1, 2024.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact AAP’s Conference Lodging Coordinator, Bethany Holmes, 256-218-5546, or email bethany.holmes@RxAAP.com.
Thursday, April 4, 2024
- 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. | Exhibit Set-Up
- 5:15-6 p.m. | Exhibit Hours exclusively for AAP/API Staff
- 6 – 9 p.m. | Exhibit Hours and Welcome Reception
Friday, April 5, 2024
- 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. | Exhibit Hours and Lunch
- 5-7 p.m. | Exhibit Hours and Reception
- 7- 9 p.m. | Exhibit Tear-Down
Exhibitor Service Kits are emailed directly from Innovative Expo, AAP’s general service contractor. Kits will be emailed from email@example.com a minimum of 60 days prior to the show so that exhibitors can take advantage of discount pricing. The kit contains information on show services, labor rates, and drayage/freight handling rates.
- The exhibit hall is carpeted
- Complimentary basic Wi-Fi (suitable for checking emails only) will be provided throughout all conference spaces. Should you need additional bandwidth in your exhibit space, orders may be placed using the AVMS link in the online Exhibitor Kit.
- Edlen is providing our electrical needs. You will find a link to the Edlen Online Portal in the online Exhibitor Kit provided by Innovative Expo.
Exhibitor Floor Plan
We will finalize exhibit space assignments and will communicate your assignment to you no later than March 15, 2024.
Lead tracking will be available to you through AAP’s event app. The app will allow you to:
- Capture and rate leads instantly by scanning attendees’ badges with the Android or iOS app on your personal device.
- Collect custom information to identify qualified prospects.
- Export leads on demand.
Conference Guide Materials– due February 23, 2024
Each exhibitor is expected to provide a high-resolution logo and company description for use in conference materials. Acceptable logo formats include EPS, AI, PDF or a high-resolution JPEG or PNG. Logos should have a transparent background.
Descriptions are limited to 100 words. AAP cannot guarantee that logos or descriptions will be included in materials if received after the print deadline of February 23, 2024.
Conference guide ads are also due on February 23, 2024. Please submit your artwork to marketing@RxAAP.com
Conference Guide Details:
· Trim Size: 6″ x 9″
· Ink: CMYK process
· Bleed: 0.125″ beyond trim
· Live Matter: keep 1/4″ inside trim
· Format: print & digital PDF file
· Quality: 300 dpi
· Please do not include crop marks
· Non-Bleed Live Area: 5.5″W x 8.5″H
· Trim: 6″W x 9″H
· Non-Bleed Live Area: 5.5″W x 4.1″H
· Design to live area, no bleed allowed
· Non-Bleed Live Area: 2.65″W x 4.1″H
· Design to live area, no bleed allowed
Conference Discount Information – Due February 23, 2024
Exhibitors are encouraged to offer a special conference discount for pharmacy attendees at this event, if applicable. Exhibitor will be included on one-page printed flyer outlining all discounts and handed out to each attendee at the conference.
Please submit a logo or image along with a description of your offer, limited to 50 words. Include details on how the pharmacy can obtain the discount. Please send all information to Lindsey Van Beek (lindsey.vanbeek@RxAAP.com) by Feb. 23, 2024.
Promotional Opportunity Deadlines
Conference Tote Bag Stuffer – Draft due for AAP review/approval by February 16, 2024; printed materials due March 1, 2024
Gold and Silver exhibitors may submit a preprinted, single flyer (maximum size 8.5″ x 11″), brochure, postcard or smaller promotional product into the tote bag that will be distributed to pharmacy attendees at registration.
Tote bag stuffers must be submitted for approval to marketing@RxAAP.com by February 16, 2024.
After approval is received, please send 800 stuffers/product samples no later than March 1, 2024, to: American Associated Pharmacies, Attn: Kaitlyn Wooley, 201 Lonnie E. Crawford Blvd., Scottsboro, AL 35769.
Giveaway/Raffle Donation – Due March 8, 2024
As a condition of participation, all exhibitors, unless otherwise indicated, will be required to provide an item of a minimum $100 value to be raffled to pharmacy attendees during the conference. Recognition will be given to the exhibitor and the winner will be instructed to pick up the prize at the exhibitor’s booth during show hours, or the exhibitor may ship the prize directly to the winner. Email lindsey.vanbeek@RxAAP.com with your donation details no later than March 8, 2024.
Digital Marketing Collateral – Due March 8, 2024
All exhibitors may submit electronic marketing collateral or show specials in PDF format for inclusion in the conference mobile app. Please submit your materials to marketing@RxAAP.com by March 8, 2024.