Founded in 2000, PharmaLink is the nation’s premier pharmaceutical returns and disposal provider. PharmaLink’s sole focus is to provide an innovative approach to pharmacy returns that is the most cost-effective, accurate, and compliant solution to safely remove unsaleable pharmaceuticals from specialty pharmacies, hospitals, and other healthcare organizations. PharmaLink offers onsite and mail-in returns services nationwide utilizing our custom operations model to ensure compliance and maximum credit recovery.
PharmaLink offers returns services to all classes of trade, including pharmacies, hospitals, 340B, long term care, infusion, and specialty.
- Mail-In and On-Site Services
- Complete return inventory generated for all unsaleable products
- Returns processed within one week of receipt
- Dedicated returns consultant
- Compliant with all state and federal regulations
- DEA 222 forms generated for CII returns
- Advanced processing automation
- Maximum credit recovery
- Online real-time reporting platform
- Product aging program
- Batch processing program
- Actual counts on partials