AAP Logo Guidelines
American Associated Pharmacies (AAP) has a simple permissions process for requests to use our logo. Please fill out a Logo Request Form below for permission, and read and follow the guidelines outlined on this page when using the logo/s you request.
AAP’s and API’s trademarks, logos and brands are AAP’s intellectual property and are important and valuable assets of the corporation. Trademarks, logos and branding must be used properly. Follow these guidelines for using AAP’s trademarks and brands properly in all communications, documents and electronic messages.
These guidelines apply to AAP and API employees, members, outside vendors, affiliates and other third parties.
Using AAP Logos
You may refer to AAP products and services by their associated AAP trademarks and service marks, so long as such references (a) are truthful, fair, and not misleading, and (b) comply with these guidelines, which may be modified by AAP from time to time in AAP’s sole discretion.
- Use the appropriate trademark, registered symbol and trademark acknowledgment of AAP’s ownership of the marks and/or logos in question
- Do not incorporate AAP’s trademarks or logos into your own product names, service names, trademarks, logos or company names, and do not adopt marks or logos that are confusingly similar to AAP’s marks and logos.
- Logos should not be used in a manner that could cause confusion as to the ultimate source of products or services offered by you or possibly suggest AAP co-branding or joint sponsorship.
- Do not make unlicensed use of AAP’s licensed logos.
- Use of AAP logos requires a license or written permission from AAP. If you are interested in obtaining a license to use an AAP mark or logo, contact your AAP marketing or sales representative. You will be required to complete and sign a request form.
- Logos may not be recreated by any other means or in any other form or altered in any way, including the use of unapproved tag lines, abbreviations or translations.
- Logos may not be combined with any other symbols including words, other logos, icons, graphics, photos, slogans, numbers, or other design elements.
- Logos may not be used or included in or with any non-AAP related materials, including products or services provided by a third party.
- The overall appearance of your materials that contain AAP logos must not be susceptible to AAP being mistakenly identified as the source of the materials themselves, or the goods/services being described therein.
AAP Logo Examples
API Logo Examples
AAP reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify permission to display any AAP logo, and may request that third parties modify or delete any use of these logos that, in AAP’s sole judgment, does not comply with the guidelines or might otherwise impair AAP’s logo rights.
Logo Request Form
Please complete and submit this document with a sample of what you wish to reprint or a draft of the project for authorization. PLEASE RETURN THE COMPLETED FORM TO AAP.
Scan/email to firstname.lastname@example.org.